Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Epsiode 05--Modifications Galore!

Episode 5 is the start of a multi-part show based around user interface modifications.

In this episode I discuss general modifications useful to pretty much everyone, in my humble opinion. Next episode I will focus on add ons that are much more class specific.

Add ons discussed in Episode 5:

Titan Bar
CT
CT Raid Assist
Scrolling Combat Text
ZgXLoot
Auctioneer
Informant
Gatherer
Loot Hog
Autobuff


I have not yet been able to get the video I want to show off the mods, though. I hope to have this video ready by episode 6, but I can make no promises.

File Size: 18.3 MB
Run Time: 39:50

Listen Now

2 Comments:

Blogger Thom said...

hi-
I know this is not about your show but I found you in some podcast alley forums and deduced that you are a new podcaster and a mac user (right?).
Anyway, I am new to podcasting and also a mac user and was wondering if you could give me a little help.
I have an account at blogger.com as well and was wondering how i can get all those cool buttons on my page that direct people to my podcast at itunes and podcast alley, etc.
I am using a template for my blog/show notes page but don't know much about editing it or getting those buttons on my page. Can you give me some quick and easy advice
Thanks
Thom

4:29 PM, February 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ZgXdrops... not loot. =)

4:15 PM, February 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home